Network Access Control (NAC) helps enterprises implement policies for controlling devices and user access to their networks. NAC can set policies for resource, role, device and location-based access and enforce security compliance with security and patch management policies, among other controls.
Identity and Access Control is a complete standards-based, multi-vendor interoperable pre-connect and post-connect Access Control solution for wired and wireless LAN and VPN users. Using the Identity and Access Control Gateway appliances and/or Virtual Appliance with Control Center management configuration and reporting software, IT administrators can deploy a leading-edge NAC solution to ensure only the right users have access to the right information from the right place at the right time including time of day, location, authentication types, device and OS type, and end system and user groups.
How VR Works
Key Features Of Network Access Control Solution
- Next-Generation Network Access Control
- 100% Visibility into All Access Layers
- Agentless – No Client Required
- Comprehensive Out-of-the-Box Compliance Checks
- Co-exists with 802.1X
- No Traffic Manipulation or Topology Changes
- Vendor Agnostic, Seamless Integration
- IoT Radar – No Device Can Hide!